Government of Bangladesh has banned the Islamist outfit ‘Allahr Dol’ saying that it poses threat to public safety and security.
Allah’r Dol was formed in 1995 with the aim to establish Caliphate through armed struggle. In 2004 it merged with banned militant organisation Jama’atul Mujahideen Bangladesh (JMB). After arrest of leaders of JMB following serial blasts of 2005, some of its leaders left it to reorganise Allahr Dol.
Allahr Dol is the ninth Islamist group to be banned for extremism and militancy in Bangladesh.
- The 2017 Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Summit was held in____________?
- A. Bangkok, Thailand B. Danang, Vietnam C. Bogor, Indonesia D. Beijing, China...
- Justin langer will coach Australia team for ________ year term.
- A. Two B. Three C. Four D. Five...
- When was Global Recycling Day 2019 observed globally __________?
- A. 18 March B. 19 March C. 20 April D. 21 April...
- Number of approved sports in Asian games 2022, which will be held in Hangzhou China ?
- A. 22 B. 28 C. 40 D. 68...
- Which country has the world’s highest rate of children in detention?
- A. UK B. USA C. Russia D. China...