A. Peter Handke
B. Olga Tokarczuk
C. Kazuo Ishiguro
D. Bob Dylan
The Nobel Prize in Literature 2019 was awarded to Peter Handke “for an influential work that with linguistic ingenuity has explored the periphery and the specificity of human experience.”
- Which country recently tested first photo-voltaic highway?
- A. Japan B. US C. India D. China...
- According to The World Health Organization how many people have been killed in Yemen since the Saudi intervention in March 2015?
- A. 5000 B. 10000 C. 15000 D. 20000...
- Which country’s opposition leader has been handed a life sentence after the Court of Appeal found him guilty of spying for Qatar?
- A. Bahrain B. Egypt C. Iran D. Afghanistan...
- According to INF Treaty 1987, United States and the Soviet Union to eliminate and permanently forswear all of their nuclear and conventional ground-launched ballistic and cruise missiles with ranges from_____to______?
- A. 500 to 3000 km B. 700 to 5000 km C. 500 to 5500 km D. 1000 to 6000 km...
- Name the New Delhi’s longest serving CM who died on 20 July 2019?
- A. Sheila Dikshet B. Sahib Singh Verma C. Sushma Swaraj D. None...