A. alpha testing
B. beta testing
C. regression testing
D. none of the mentioned
Explanation: Beta testing is the last stage of testing, and normally can involve sending the product to beta test sites outside the company for real-world exposure or offering the product for a free trial download over the Internet.
- Exhaustive testing is___________________?
- A. always possible B. practically possible C. impractical but possible D. impractical and impossible...
- Which of the following is not regression test case ?
- A. A representative sample of tests that will exercise all software functions B. Additional tests that focus on software functions that are likely to be affected by the change C. Tests that focus on the software components that have been changed D. Low-level components are combined into clusters that perform a specific software sub-function...
- Which of the following testing types is not a part of system testing ?
- A. Recovery testing B. Stress testing C. System testing D. Random testing...
- Which testing tool does a simple job of enforcing standards in a uniform way of many programs ?
- A. Static Analyzer B. Code Inspector C. Standard Enforcer D. Both Code Inspector & Standard Enforcer...
- CCB stands for__________________?
- A. Change Control Board B. Change Control Baseline C. Cumulative Changes in Baseline D. None of the mentioned...