A. automatically maintain the software reliability
B. improve the software process
C. test the software
D. all of the mentioned
Explanation: Capability Maturity Model (CMM) is a strategy for improving the software process, irrespective of the actual life cycle model used.
- NHPP stands for__________________?
- A. Non Homogeneous Poisson Product B. Non-Hetrogeneous Poisson Product C. Non-Hetrogeneous Poisson Process D. Non Homogeneous Poisson Process...
- What type of fault remains in the system for some period and then disappears ?
- A. Permanent B. Transient C. Intermittent D. All of the mentioned...
- A system maintaining its integrity while accepting a temporary halt in its operation is said to be in a state of___________________?
- A. Full Fault Tolerance B. Graceful Degradation C. Fail Soft D. Fail Safe...
- IMC Networks is a leading __________________ certified manufacturer of optical networking and LAN/WAN connectivity solutions for enterprise, telecommunications and service provider applications ?
- A. Telco Systems B. D-Link C. Arista Networks D. ISO 9001...
- MTTF stands for___________________?
- A. Minimum time to failure B. Mean time to failure C. Maximum time to failure D. None of the mentioned...