A. Type of software to be maintained
B. Development processes used
C. Skills and experience of the people involved
D. All of the mentioned
Explanation: Processes used for software evolution depend on all these factors.
- A sociotechnical system is a system that includes___________________?
- A. people B. software C. hardware D. all of the mentioned...
- Which technique is applied to ensure the continued evolution of legacy systems ?
- A. Forward engineering B. Reverse Engineering C. Reengineering D. Reverse Engineering and Reengineering...
- Selective retest techniques may be more economical than the “retest-all”technique.How many selective retest techniques are there?
- A. two B. three C. four D. five...
- What are the goals to gain Laboratory Accreditation ?
- A. Increase availability of testing services through third-party laboratories B. Increase availability of testing market to encourage development of software testing industry C. Reduce cost by increasing supply of testing services D. All of the mentioned...
- What is not included in prevention costs ?
- A. quality planning B. formal technical reviews C. test equipment D. equipment calibration and maintenance...