Explanation: Feature Oriented Domain Analysis (FODA. is defined as the process of identifying, collecting, organizing and representing relevant information in a domain
- FAST stands for___________________?
- A. Functional Application Specification Technique B. Fast Application Specification Technique C. Facilitated Application Specification Technique D. None of the mentioned...
- How is throwaway prototype different from evolutionary prototype ?
- A. It involves successive steps B. It involves just one task C. The prototype is built with the idea that it will eventually be converted into final system D. It has a shorter development time...
- Which of the following is not a diagram studied in Requirement Analysis ?
- A. Use Cases B. Entity Relationship Diagram C. State Transition Diagram D. Activity Diagram...
- Which of the following is not included in SRS ?
- A. Performance B. Functionality C. Design solutions D. External Interfaces...
- According to a statistical report: “over 30% of all software projects are cancelled before completion and over 70% of the remainder fail to deliver expected features”. What must be the reason for such a situation ?
- A. Poor change management B. Poor requirements management C. Poor quality control D. All of the mentioned...