A. Provide for flexible interaction
B. Allow user interaction to be interrupt-able and undo-able
C. Show technical internals from the casual user
D. Design for direct interaction with objects that appear on the screen
Explanation: The user interface should move the user into the virtual world of the application.
- Select the statement true for activity diagrams ?
- A. They can be used to discover parallel activities B. They are used to depict workflow for a particular business activity C. Activity diagram do not tell who does what and are difficult to trace back to object models D. All of the mentioned...
- Which mechanism is applied to use a design pattern in an OO system ?
- A. Inheritance B. Composition C. All of the mentioned D. None of the mentioned...
- When does the testing process stops ?
- A. When resources (time and budget) are over B. When some coverage is reached C. When quality criterion is reached D. Testing never ends...
- Which of the following term is best defined by the statement:”The ability to represent local and global data is an essential element of component-level design.” ?
- A. Data representation B. Logic verification C. “Code-to” ability D. Automatic processing...
- Which of the following is not the primary objectives in the analysis model ?
- A. describing the customer complaints B. establishing a basis for the creation of a software design C. defining a set of requirements that can be validated once the software is built D. none of the mentioned...