A. operations only
B. attributes only
C. both operations and attributes
D. none of the mentioned
Explanation: In software engineering, a class diagram in the Unified Modeling Language (UML) is a type of static structure diagram that describes the structure of a system by showing the system’s classes, their attributes, operations, and the relationships among objects.
- Which things in UML are the explanatory parts of UML models ?
- A. Structural things B. Behavioral things C. Grouping things D. Annotational things...
- Which design pattern defines one-to-many dependency among objects ?
- A. Singleton pattern B. Facade Pattern C. Observer pattern D. Factory method pattern...
- What incorporates data, architectural, interface, and procedural representations of the software ?
- A. design model B. user’s model C. mental image D. system image...
- Which of the following option is not considered by the Interface design ?
- A. the design of interfaces between software components B. the design of interfaces between the software and human producers and consumers of information C. the design of the interface between two computers D. all of the mentioned...
- If the system state is Shutdown then it can respond to which of the following message?
- A. restart() B. reconfigure() C. powerSave() D. all of the mentioned...