A. Lack of adequate training in software engineering
B. Lack of software ethics and understanding
C. Management issues in the company
D. All of the mentioned
Explanation: Option b & c are a part of Software Engineering as a subject,hence option a covers them both.
- Which of these software engineering activities are not a part of software processes ?
- A. Software dependence B. Software development C. Software validation D. Software specification...
- Which of these does not account for software failure ?
- A. Increasing Demand B. Low expectation C. Increasing Supply D. Less reliable and expensive...
- Which of these does not affect different types of software as a whole ?
- A. Heterogeneity B. Flexibility C. Business and social change D. Security...
- RAD Model has__________________?
- A. 2 phases B. 3 phase C. 5 phases D. 6 phases...
- The fundamental notions of software engineering does not account for ?
- A. Software processes B. Software Security C. Software reuse D. Software Validation...