A. Strong coupling among objects
B. Communications are prescriptive rather than being descriptive
C. Data is separated from a service or behavior
D. Data and methods are integrated into a single object
Explanation: A service-oriented architecture is essentially a collection of services which communicate with each other.
- COTS product reuse means_______________?
- A. Class and function libraries that implement commonly used abstractions are available for reuse B. Shared components are woven into an application at different places when the program is compiled C. Large-scale systems that encapsulate generic business functionality and rules are configured for an organization D. Systems are developed by configuring and integrating existing application … COTS product reuse means_______________?Read More...
- Which of the following is essential for success, when formal methods are used for the first time ?
- A. Expert training B. Consulting C. Prerequisite knowledge D. Both Expert training and Consulting...
- Which of the following term is best defined by the statement “In a distributed system, several processes may operate at the same time on separate computers on the network.”?
- A. Concurrency B. Openness C. Resource sharing D. Fault tolerance...
- Which of the following is required for Certification for clean room software engineering ?
- A. Sampling model B. Component model C. Certification model D. All of the mentioned...
- The average execution time of the power monitor process should be less than__________________?
- A. 1ms B. 10ms C. 100ms D. none of the mentioned...