A. High-speed data acquisition system
B. Failure of a power supply in an embedded system
C. Both High-speed data acquisition system AND Failure of a power supply in an embedded system
D. None of the mentioned
Explanation: Data acquisition systems collect data from sensors for subsequent processing and analysis. These systems are used in situations where the sensors are collecting a lot of data from the system’s environment and it isn’t possible or necessary to process that data in real time.
- ERP stands for_________________?
- A. Effective Reuse Planning B. Enterprise Resource Planning C. Effective Research Planning D. None of the mentioned...
- Which of the following is a way of making a statement about the elements of a set that is true for every member of the set ?
- A. Set B. Sequence C. Universal quantification D. Both Set and Sequence...
- When composing reusable components that have not been written for your application, you may need to write adaptors or ‘glue code’ to reconcile the different _____________________?
- A. Component modules B. Component composition C. Component model D. Component interfaces...
- Cleanroom software engineering complies with the operational analysis principles by using a method called known as________________?
- A. box structure specification B. referential transparency C. degenerative error correction D. none of the mentioned...
- When a client application invokes a method contained within an object elsewhere in the system, CORBA uses dynamic invocation to____________________?
- A. obtain pertinent information about the desired method from the interface repository B. create a data structure with parameters to be passed to the object C. create a request for the object D. all of the mentioned...