- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Hematology 18/05/2023
B. Reticule endothelial system
- Megaloblasts are precursors of_____________?
- A. Megakaryocytes B. Norm oblasts C. Myelocytes D. Macrocytes...
- Lysis of RBCs are seen in all of the following except__________?
- A. Thalassemia B. Methotrexate therapy C. Obstructive jaundice D. Sickle cell anemia...
- Secondary granules of neutrophils contain______________?
- A. Lactoferrin B. Catalase C. Myeloperoxidase D. Nucleosidase...
- Erythropoietin is produced in the_______________?
- A. Bone marrow B. Kidney C. Liver D. Spleen...
- Plasma cells are constituent of_____________________?
- A. Nervous tissue B. Muscular tissue C. Epithelial tissue D. Connective tissue...
Leave a Reply