- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Hematology 01/12/2021
- The most common problem with blood trans fusion_______________?
- A. Hemolytic reaction B. Remission of disease C. Hypokalemia D. Metabolic acidosis...
- The normal A/G ratio in blood is______________?
- A. 5:1 B. 2:1 C. 1:2 D. 1:1...
- Which of the following is not useful for coagulation______________?
- A. Plasmin B. Thrombin C. Calcium D. Fibrin...
- Which of the following represents most dangerous situation_____________?
- A. Rh+ ve mother, who is bearing 2nd Rh+ ve child B. Rh+ ve mother, bearing her 2nd + ve child C. Rh+ ve mother, bearing her 1st Rh – ve child D. Rh – ve mover, bearing her 1stRh + ve child...
- Citrate is a useful anticoagulant because of its ability to_____________?
- A. Buffer basic groups of coagulation factors B. Bind factor XII C. Bind vitamin K D. Chelate calcium...
Leave a Reply