- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Central Nervous System 01/12/2021
A. Gastric dilatation
B. Blood glucose levels
C. Blood insulin levels
D. All of the above
- Which of the following is not true for myelinated nerve fibers______________?
- A. Impulse through myelinated fibers is slower than non- myelinated fibers B. Membrane currents are generated at nodes of Ranvier C. Saltatory conduction of impulses is seen D. Local anesthesia is effective only when the nerve is not covered by myelin sheath...
- Swallowing center is situated in_______________?
- A. MIdbrain B. Pons C. Medulla D. Cerebellum...
- Epicrritic perception of pain occurs at the level of______________?
- A. Thalamus B. Area 3,1,2 C. Areas 5,7 D. Pulvinar...
- Which sensation is not lost on the side of lesion in brown sequard syndrome ?
- A. Touch B. Vibration sense C. Muscle sense D. Temperature...
- Afferent component of corneal reflex is mediated by ________________?
- A. Vagus nerve B. Facial nerve C. Trigeminal nerve D. Glossopharyngeal nerve...
Leave a Reply