- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Pharmacology Miscellaneous 13/07/2021
A. Desferroxamine – leaad
B. Penicillamine – copper
C. Dimercaprol – Iron
D. EDTA – Arsenic
- Which drug may be administered even when the patient is on alcoholic beverages ?
- A. Animal charcoal B. Glibenclamide C. Chloral hydrate D. Cefixime...
- Which of the following statements about Azoles is false ?
- A. They are fungistatic B. They are hepatotoxic C. Resistance to the drug is common D. They affect the metabolism of drugs such as cyclosporine necessitating an increasing in dosage...
- A patient on digoxin should not be given quindine because______________?
- A. Displaces digoxine from its tissue binding sites B. Displaces digoxin from its protein binding sites C. Decrease the renal clearance of digoxin D. Decreases the plasma potassium level...
- Nitrates are not used in______________?
- A. CCF B. Esophageal spasm C. Renal colic D. Cyanide poisoning...
- Mandibular sublaxation is associated with________________?
- A. Prochlorperazine B. Carbamezapine C. Diphenhydramine D. Ciprofloxacin...
Leave a Reply