- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad NSAIDS And other CNS Drugs 29/04/2023
A. Pentazocine and buprinorphine
B. Pentazocine shows withdrawal symptoms in opioid dependent patients
C. Partial agonists are free from classic opioid adverse effects
D. Ethomorphine is similar to pethidine chemically
- Aspirin acts on which part of brain ?
- A. Substantia gelatinosa B. Limbic system C. Medulla D. Cortex...
- NSAID which undergoes enterohepatic circulation______________?
- A. Phenylbutazone B. Piroxicam C. Aspirin D. Ibuprofen...
- Which of the following drug induces parkinsonism ?
- A. Chlorpheniramine B. Chlorpromazine C. Chloroquine D. Chlorhexidine...
- Neusea and vomiting that are associated with administration of opioid analgesic is the result of stimulation of the_____________?
- A. Limbic system B. Emetic system C. Chemoreceptor trigger zone (CTZ) D. Opioid receptors in G.I.T...
- Birbiturates in pediatrics is_____________?
- A. Contraindicated B. Low safety C. Can be used safely D. Not much use...
Leave a Reply