- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Inflammation, Immunity And Hypersensitivity 23/10/2021
A. Hard tubercle – absence of caseous necrosis
B. Ghons complex – primary tuberculosis
C. Miliary tuberculosis- extra pulmonary TB
D. All of the above
- Prostaglandins are synthesized from______________?
- A. RNA template B. Rough endoplasmic reticulum C. Polyunsaturated fatty acids D. None of the above...
- Lymphocytosis is seen in______________?
- A. Fungal infections B. Viral infections C. Bacterial infections D. Protozoal infections...
- Ghon focus is associated with ______________?
- A. Gonorrhea B. Syphilis C. AIDS D. Tuberculosis...
- Bradykinin causes all the following except____________?
- A. Smooth muscle contraction B. Dilatation of blood vessels C. Pain D. Opsonisation...
- All of the following are true for exudates, except__________?
- A. It has a specific gravity of 1.018 B. It has a low fibrin content C. It has more than 3% proteins D. It is mucinous in consistency...
Leave a Reply