Karachiites can now look up official prices of different commodities, including fruit, meat, vegetables, poultry and grocery online before buying them as the city administration has launched an android application — Karachi Price List — for the city.
Commissioner of Karachi Iftikhar Ali Shallwani told Dawn that now citizens could also lodge their complaints against price hike through the application, which also has provisions of Urdu and Sindhi languages along with English. He claimed that the city administration was vigilantly controlling prices across the city.
- Which Pakistani Prime Minister received Indian Prime Minister Atal Behari Vajpayee when he arrived by bus to Lahore?
- A. Nawaz Sharif B. Benzair Bhutto C. Shujat Hussain D. Shaukat Aziz...
- German Ambassador to Pakistan has announced that Women cricket to be promoted in Germany with the technical expertise of __________?
- A. India B. Bangladesh C. UAE D. Pakistan...
- Of 105.96 million voters, _______ million are females?
- A. 44.73 B. 45.73 C. 46.73 D. 47.73...
- Which country is planning to introduce electric vehicles particular cars in Pakistan?
- A. China B. Japan C. UAE D. Germany...
- International Kashmir Conference was held by Pakistan on the evening of Kashmir Solidarity Day in which country?
- A. UK B. USA C. Russia D. Pakistan...