A. Indus River
B. Swat River
C. Kabul River
D. Ravi River
The 800MW Mohmand hydropower project is being constructed on the Swat River in the Mohmand district, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, Pakistan. The project involves the construction of a dam and an integrated powerhouse. Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) of Pakistan is the implementing authority of the project.
- The Pakistan Citizens Portal (PCP) has been connected to ____________ of government offices in the federal capital and provinces through internet to receive people’s complaints and transmit them to the officials concerned?
- A. 80% B. 90% C. 60% D. 70%...
- The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) on 22 January signed an agreement with Abu Dhabi Fund for Development (ADFD) for__________to be deposited in the SBP account.
- A. $3 billion B. $4 billion C. $5 billion D. $7 billion...
- How many radio station are working in the country under the Pakistan Broadcasting Cooperation?
- A. 28 B. 30 C. 32 D. 34...
- General Qamar Javed Bajwa is the_________Army Chief, Whose Tenure has been extended?
- A. 1st B. 2nd C. 3rd D. 4th...
- China-Afghanistan-Pakistan Trilateral Foreign Ministers’ Dialogue the three sides “agreed on a MoU of__________?
- A. Enhancing counterterrorism cooperation B. Cooperation in trade C. Afghanistan participarion in CPEC D. Exit of USA from Afghanistan...