A. Liaquat Ali Khan
C. Moulvi Tameez-ud-Din
D. Sardar Abdur Rab Nishtar
The Constituent Assembly of Pakistan, was formed to write Pakistan’s constitution and serve as its first parliament.
The first session of the first Constituent Assembly of Pakistan was held on 10th August 1947 at Sindh Assembly Building Karachi. On 11th August 1947 Quaid-i-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah was elected unanimously as the President of the Constituent Assembly of Pakistan and the National Flag was formally approved by the Assembly. on the eve of independence and the end of British rule. Muhammad Ali Jinnah remained its president until his death on September 11, 1948. Subsequently, Liaquat Ali Khan headed it for three years and produced the Objectives Resolution.
- The Shimla Agreement between Pakistan and India was signed on:
- A. 2 June 1972 B. 12 June 1972 C. 2 July 1972 D. 12 July 1972...
- The first passport issued by the Ayub regime in__________?
- A. 1973 B. 1960 C. 1963 D. 1970...
- The major objective of Aligarh movement was to promote ?
- A. Education B. Hatred for Hinds C. Scientific look D. Literacy...
- Authors & Books
- The book “Cutting Edge” was written by? A. Imran Khan B. Kapel Diev C. Javed Minadad D. Rameez Raja...
- The period of 1979 to 1989 of Pakistan is known as era of___________?
- A. Neutrality B. Alliances C. Non-alignment D. Bilateralism...