A. Mahatma Gandhi
B. Gopal kirshna Gokhale
C. Sir Syed Ahmed khan
D. Lard Minto
Gopal Krishna Gokhale was a mentor to both Mohammed Jinnah and Mahatma Gandhi. Gopal Krishna Gokhale, the senior leader of Indian National Congress and the founder of Servants of Indian Society.
- Who is “Nijat-e-Dahenida?
- A. Quaid-e-Azam B. Illama-Iqbal C. Sir Syed Ahmed khan D. none...
- When was Oil and Gas Development Company Limited commonly known as OGDCL founded in _________?
- A. June 20, 1961 B. August 20, 1961 C. September 20, 1961 D. October 20, 2961...
- The “Tiger of Mysore” is called____________?
- A. Titu Mir B. Nadir Shah C. Tipu Sultan D. None of these...
- Urdu was declared national language of Pakistan in:
- (a) April 1950 (b) April 1955 (c) April 1954 (d) April 1952...
- Which Is the highest peak of Pakistan?
- A. Broad Peak B. Sia Kingri Peak C. K-2 D. Kilik Peak...