A. Pakistan and Afghanistan
B. Pakistan and Saudi Arabia
C. Pakistan and Iran
D. Pakistan and China
As Pakistan, newly-emerged on the world map, was struggling to survive, Saudi Arabia became one of the first countries to accord diplomatic recognition to Pakistan. The two nations signed a Treaty of Friendship in 1951, which laid the foundation for a lasting friendship which has endured the test of time and emerged stronger than ever.
- According to 1973 constitution who elects Prime Minister?
- A. Senate B. National Assembly C. President D. Provincial Assemblies...
- What Is The National Tree of Pakistan?
- A. Neem B. Peepul C. Sheesham D. Deodar...
- The Picture on the back of 1000 Rupee Pakistani Note?
- A. UET Lahore B. Islamia College Peshawar C. GIKI D. NUST...
- What was the colour of party flag of Pakistan National Alliance (PNA) a political alliance in 1977?
- Blue Green Yellow Black...
- Pak MCQS
- Who is “Ibne Batuta” of Sindh ? A Shaikh Ayaz B Altaf Shaikh C Ayaz Gul D None of these...