The Dancing Girl is a bronze statuette created over 4,500 years ago and is a rare and unique masterpiece. It was found in the ancient Mohenjo-Daro site in 1926. This statue is a cultural artifact reflecting the aesthetics of a female body as conceptualized during that historical period.
- The constituency of Sindh Assembly is called ________?
- A. PS B. PP C. PB D. PK...
- The first general elections in pakistan were held under President ___________?
- A. Iskander Mirza B. Yahya Khan C. Ayub khan D. Zulfikar Ali Bhutto...
- where is Kalash valley?
- A. KPK B. Sindh C. Balochistan D. Punjab...
- Agriculture accounted how much in GDP of Pakistan in 1947?
- A. 35% B. 53% C. 60% D. None of the Above...
- When did the Soviet Union official break up ?
- A. 26 September 1991 B. 26 December 1991 C. 26 September 1992 D. 26 December 1992...