- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
The Sindh assembly was the first British Indian legislature to pass the resolution in favour of Pakistan , who moved the resolution
Hamad Pak Study Mcqs 02/12/2021
A. G.M Syed
B. Ubaid-Ullah sindhi
C. Ghulam Hussain Hadyatullah
D. Quaid e Azam Himself
- The Jinnah book was written by:
- (a) Quaid e Azam (b) Stanley Wolpert (c) Jaswant Singh (d) None of these...
- Pakistan’s official map was drawn by___________?
- A. Professor M Anwar B. Mian Mahmood Alam C. Ch Rahmat Ali D. Ab Hafeez Jallandri...
- The book “Our Freedom Fighters” is written by ?
- A: K.K Aziz B: I.H Qureshi C: S.M Ikram D: G Allana GK Forum@Fb.com...
- Where is Pakistan’s first ‘Greenfield International Airport’ located ?
- A. Peshawar B. Lahore C. Islamabad D: Karachi...
- Name the biggest Public Library of Pakistan?
- A. Quaid-e-Azam Library B. Liaquat Memorial Library C. Allama Iqbal Library D. Punjab Public Library...
Leave a Reply