Rakaposhi is a mountain in the Karakoram mountain range in the Gilgit-Baltistan region OF Pakistan. It is situated in the middle of the Nagar and Bagrote valleys and danyor , approximately 100 km (62 mi) north of the capital city Gilgit. Rakaposhi means “Snow Covered” in the local language. Rakaposhi is also known as Dumani (“Mother of Mist” or “Mother of Clouds”). It is ranked 27th highest in the world and 12th highest in Pakistan, but it is more popular for its beauty than its rank might suggest.
- Which one of the following observations is not true about the Quit India Movement of 1942 ?
- A. It was led by Mahatma Gandhi B. It was a non-violent movement C. It was a spontaneous movement D. It did not attract the labour class in general...
- With regard the division of power between Federation and Provinces the Constitution of Pakistan (1962) was provided with_________________?
- A. Single list of subjects B. Two lists of subjects C. Three lists of subjects D. None of these...
- Barhamo Samraj was founded by
- A.Mahatma Ghandi B.Raja Ram Mohan Roy C.Sardar Patel D.None of These...
- What is a lenght of GT Road (N5) which run from Peshawar to Karachi ?
- A. 1535 B. 1635 C. 1735 D. 1835...
- When Decimal System was introduced in Pakistan?
- A. 1st January 1960 B. 1st January 1961 C. 1st January 1962 D. 1st January 1963...