- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Pak Study Mcqs 29/03/2023
Quaid-e-Azam presented his fourteen points in:
- The first battle of Tarain took place between __________?
- A. Alauddin khilji and Prithviraj Chauhan B. Mohammad Shah and Prithviraj Chauhan C. Mahmud Ghazni and Prithviraj Chauhan D. Mohammad Ghori and Prithviraj Chauhan...
- Kashmir sold to Gulab Singh in_____________?
- A. 1842 B. 1844 C. 1846 D. 1848...
- Constitution of 1956 was passed from National Assembly on__________?
- A. 29 February, 1956 B. 29 January, 1956 C. 29 April, 1956 D. 23 March, 1956...
- During the early arrival of Britishers to India, who spend time with emperor Jehangir?
- A. Sir Thomsan Roe B. Mount Betn C. Lord vivel D. None of these...
- Q1844: HDI (Human Development Index) as an indicator of the well-being of a country, was the brainchild of ?
- A: Amartya Sen B: Jevier Pere de Cuellar C: Mahbub-ul-Haq D: None of these...
Leave a Reply