Pakpattan is the city of the great Saint Baba Farid of Chisti. The original name of Pakpattan was “Ajodhan”. It was renamed Pakpattan after it was used for the first time by Saint Hazrat Baba Fariduddin Ganj Shakar.
- Pakistan’s citizenship act of ________ guarantees citizenship to anyone born in the country?
- A. 1948 B. 1949 C. 1951 D. 1955...
- Al-Beruni came to India along with____________?
- A. Muhammad Ghouri B. Mehmood Ghaznavi C. Babar D. Allauddin Khilji...
- The PAF started inducting female pilots in_________?
- A. 2002 B. 2003 C. 2006 D. 2009...
- Who wrote book “If I am assassinated”?
- A. Benzir Bhutto B. Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto C. Nelson Mandela D. Vladimir Lenin...
- Karakoram highway is also known as___________?
- A. N-655 B. N-35 C. N-25 D. N-135...