- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Viral Infections 28/03/2023
A. Aphthous ulcers
B. Herpes simplex
C. koplick spots
D. Lesions of Behcet’s syndrome
- Which of the following medications shortens the recovery period of primary Herpetic gingivostomatitis ?
- A. Acyclovir B. Ziduvidine C. Kenalog in orabase D. All of the above...
- Herpes simplex is seen in______________?
- A. < 10 yrs. of age B. 12-15 yrs. of age C. 25-30 yrs. of age D. 55-60 yrs. of age...
- In herpes primary lesion is_______________?
- A. ulcer B. papule C. vesicle D. Bullae...
- Ramsay Hunt syndrome the cranial nerve involved is______________?
- A. Trigeminal B. Facial C. Glossopharyngeal D. Occulomotor nurve...
- The lesion which is erythematous, recurrent and distributed along with the sensory nerve trunk is_____________?
- A. Herpes zoster B. Erythema multiformae C. Herpetic gingivo stomatis D. Recurrent aphthous...
Leave a Reply