- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Benign and Malignant Tumours of Oral Cavity 02/12/2021
A. Carcinoma lung
B. Carcinoma breast
C. Carcinoma urinary bladder
D. Carcinoma prostate
- Which of the following is most malignant ?
- A. Neurolemmoma B. Neurofibroma C. Neurogenic fibroma D. Traumatic neuroma...
- A rhabdomyoma is a tumour origination from______________?
- A. Never tissue B. Smooth muscle C. Striated muscle D. Vascular endothelium...
- Hemosiderin pricticles are seen histologically in case of_____________?
- A. Fibroma B. Pregancy tumor C. Peripheral giant cell granuloma D. Papilloma...
- Features characteristic of leukoplakia include all except_____________?
- A. Hyperkeratosis B. Plasma cell infiltration within the dermal papilae C. Clinically, a paint like patch D. A moist shiny lesion...
- Diffuse erythema (pinpoint petechiae) and white patches in smoker’s palate occur due to________________?
- A. Complete obstruction to minor salivary gland orifices B. Keratinization with partially occluded minor salivary glands C. Diffuse parakeratinization of the palate D. Excessive orthokeratinization of the palate...
Leave a Reply