- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Permanent Dentition 27/04/2023
- Palatogingival groove is found in______________?
- A. Maxillary lateral incisor B. Maxillary first premolar C. Maxillary first molar D. All of the above...
- In comparison to maxillary central incisor , Maxillary canine has a height of contour that is______________?
- A. More B. Less C. Same D. Different on different teeth...
- Which of the following tooth shows largest Mesio- buccal ridge _____________?
- A. Maxillary 1st premolar B. Maxillary 2nd premolar C. Mandibular 1st molar D. Mandibular 2nd premolar...
- A maxillary right canine may be distinguished from a maxillary left canine because ____________?
- A. The root curves to mesial in the apical 1/3rd B. The distal half of canine shows more convexity than the mesical half C. Facially the cusp tip is placed distal to Bisecting line D. Lingually the cervical line slopes mesially...
- Difference between mandibular and maxillary premolars is that in the mandibular premolars ?
- A. The buccal and lingual cusps are more prominent B. The lingual cusp is sharper and longer C. The lingual surface rounded and less developed D. The buccal surface is rounded and less developed...
Leave a Reply