- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Permanent Dentition 20/05/2023
A. Maxillary 1st molar
B. Maxillary 2ndmolar
C. Mandibular 1st molar
D. Mandibular 2nd molar
- Which of the following is a smallest posterior tooth______________?
- A. Maxillary first premolar B. Mandibular first premolar C. Maxillary second premolar D. Mandibular second premolar...
- Permanent Mandibular central incisor develops from_____________?
- A. 1 lobe B. 3 lobes C. 4 lobes D. 5 lobes...
- According to Schour & Massler the crown completion of both permanent maxillary and mandibular first molars is________________?
- A. 1½ 2 years B. 2½ – 3 years C. 3-4 years D. 3-5 years...
- Five cusps are present in___________________?
- A. Maxillary first molar only B. Mandibular first molar only C. Maxillary and mandibular first molar D. Maxillary and Mandibular second molar...
- Steepest cusp is seen in_______________?
- A. Maxillary 1st premolar B. Maxillary 1st molar C. Mandibular 2nd molar D. Mandibular 1st molar...
Leave a Reply