A. 02, N2, steam, C02
B. Oz, N2, water vapour
C. S02, NH3, C02, moisture
D. 02, N2, H2, air
E. steam vapours, H2, C02
- An ideal gas as compared to a real gas at very high pressure occupies_________________?
- A. more volume B. less volume C. same volume D. unpredictable behaviour E. no such correlation...
- The value of the product of molecular weight and the gas characteristic constant for all the gases in S.I. units is________________?
- A. 29.27 J/kmol°K B. 83.14J/kmol°K C. 848J/kmol°K D. All J/kmol °K E. 735 J/kmol °K...
- A cycle consisting of two adiabatics and two constant pressure processes is known as___________________?
- A. Otto cycle B. Ericsson cycle C. Joule cycle D. Stirling cycle E. Atkinson cycle...
- According to first law of thermodynamics_______________________?
- A. mass and energy are mutually convertible B. Carnot engine is most efficient C. heat and work are mutually convertible D. mass and light are mutually convertible E. heat flows from hot substance to cold substance...
- Which law states that the specific heat of a gas remains constant at all temperatures and pressures______________________?
- A. Charles’ Law B. Joule’s Law C. Regnault’s Law D. Boyle’s Law E. there is no such law...