A. + v
B. – ve
D. pressure x volume
E. any where between zero and infinity
- To convert volumetric analysis to gravimetric analysis, the relative volume of each constituent of the flue gases is____________________?
- A. divided by its molecular weight B. multiplied by its molecular weight C. multiplied by its density D. multiplied by its specific weight E. divided by its specific weight...
- Which of the following items is not a path function ____________________?
- A. heat B. work C. kinetic energy D. vdp E. thermal conductivity...
- If heat be exchanged in a reversible manner, which of the following property of the working substance will change accordingly_________________?
- A. temperature B. enthalpy C. internal energy D. entropy E. all of the above...
- An engine operates between temperatures of 900°Kandr2 and another engine between T2 and 400°K For both to do equal work, value of T2 will be________________?
- A. 650°K B. 600°K C. 625°K D. 700°K E. 750°K...
- The pressure’of a gas in terms of its mean kinetic energy per unit volume E is equal to________________?
- A. E/3 B. E/2 C. 3E/4 D. 2E/3 E. 5E/4...