A. leads the sliding velocity vector by 90°
B. lags the sliding velocity vector by 90°
C. is along the sliding velocity vector
D. leads the sliding velocity vector by 180°
E. none of the above
- In higher pair, the relative motion is_____________________?
- A. purely turning B. purely sliding C. purely rotary D. purely surface contact E. combination of sliding and turning...
- A slider crank chain consists of following numbers of turning and sliding pairs_________________?
- A. I, 3 B. 2, 2 C. 3, 1 D. 4, 0 E. 0, 4...
- If D1 and D2 be the diameters of driver and driven pulleys, then belt speed is proportional to__________________?
- A. D1/D2 B. D2/D1 C. D1-D2. D. D1 E. D1+D2...
- Klein’s construction can be used to determine acceleration of various parts when the crank is at_________________?
- A. inner dead centre B. outer dead centre C. right angles to the link of the stroke D. at 45° to the line of the stroke E. all of the above...
- Kinematic pairs are those which have___________________?
- A. two elements held together mechani-cally B. two elements having relative motion C. two elements having Coroili’s com-ponent D. minimum of two instantaneous centres E. all of the above...