- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Strength of Materials 02/12/2021
A. slenderness ratio and area of cross-section
B. Poisson’s ratio and modulus of elasticity
C. slenderness ratio and modulus of elasticity
D. slenderness ratio, area of cross-section and modulus of elasticity
E. Poisson’s ratio and slenderness ratio
- Poisson’s ratio is defined as the ratio of_________________?
- A. longitudinal stress and longitudinal strain B. longitudinal stress and lateral stress C. lateral stress and longitudinal stress D. lateral stress and lateral strain E. none of the above...
- The strain energy stored in a body due to suddenly applied load compared to when it is applied gradually is____________________?
- A. same B. twice C. four times D. eight times E. half...
- The angle which an inclined plane makes with the horizontal when a body placed on it is about to move down is known as angle of __________________?
- A. friction B. limiting friction C. repose D. kinematic friction E. static friction...
- The C.G. of a solid hemisphere lies on the central radius 3r_________________?
- A. at distance — from the plane base 3r B. at distance — from the plane base 3r C. at distance — from the plane base 3r D. at distance — from the plane base or E. at distance — from the plane base...
- Resilience of a material is considered when it is subjected to_________________?
- A. frequent heat treatment B. fatigue C. creep D. shock loading E. resonant condition...
Leave a Reply