A. Carnot cycle
B. Reversed Carnot cycle
C. Rankine cycle
D. Erricson cycle
E. Brayton cycle
- Clapeyron equation is applicable for registration at___________________?
- A. saturation point of vapor B. saturation point of liquid C. sublimation temperature D. triple point E. critical point...
- Ammonia-absorption refrigeration cycle requires__________________?
- A. very little work input B. maximum work input C. nearly same work input as for vapour compression cycle D. zero work input E. none of the above...
- Refrigeration in aeroplanes usually employs the following refrigerant___________________?
- A. Co2 B. Freon-11 C. Freon-22 D. Air E. none of the above...
- Reducing suction pressure in refrigeration cycle_________________?
- A. lowers evaporation temperature B. increases power required per ton of refrigeration C. lowers compressor capacity because vapour is lighter D. reduces weight displaced by piston E. all of the above...
- For proper refrigeration in a cabinet, if the temperature and vapour pressure difference between cabinet and atmosphere is high, then_________________?
- A. bigger cabinet should be used B. smaller cabinet should be used C. perfectly tight vapour seal should be used D. refrigerant with lower evaporation temperature should be used E. refrigerant with high boiling point must be used...