A. maximum slack
B. minimum slack
C. average slack
D. no slack
E. judgement and experience
- The salient feature of functional organisation is________________?
- A. strict adherence to specification B. separation of planning and design part C. each individual maintains functional efficiency D. work is properly planned and distributed E. all of the above...
- Merit Rating is the method of determining worth of_______________?
- A. a job B. an individual employee C. a particular division in workshop D. machine E. overall quality...
- The employees provident fund act is applicable to________________?
- A. all industries B. all industries other than small and medium industries C. volunteers D. the industries notified by Government E. all major industries...
- The time required to complete a task is established and a bonus is paid to the worker for every hour he saves from the established time required. This type of incentive plan is known as_________________?
- A. Rowan Plan B. Bedaux Plan C. Taylor Differential Piece rate system D. Halsey Premium plan E. Day work plan...
- Critical path moves along the activities having total float of_____________________?
- A. positive value B. negative value C. zero value D. same value E. none of the above...