D. any one of the above
E. none of the above
- Which of the following nuclear reactor does not need a heat exchanger for generation of steam____________________?
- A. gas cooled B. liquid metal cooled C. pressurised water D. boiling water E. none of the above...
- The process by which a heavy nucleus is splitted into two light nuclei is known as_________________?
- A. splitting B. fission C. fusion D. disintegration E. chain reaction...
- The nuclear power plant at Tarapur has the following reactor________________?
- A. fast breeder B. pressurised water C. boiling water D. sodium graphite E. none of the above...
- Pick up the wrong statement Fast breeder reactors__________________?
- A. operate at extremely high power densities. B. are liquid-metal cooled C. produce more fuel than they consume D. are unmoderated E. use water as coolant...
- Half life of a radioactive isotope corresponds to the time required for half of the following to decay__________________?
- A. electrons B. protons C. neutrons D. nulceus E. atom...