B. Orifice plate
D. pitot tube
E. all of the above
- A. cannot be compressed B. occupy definite volume C. are not affected by change in pressure and temperature D. are not viscous E. none of the above...
- The rise or depression of liquid in a tube due to surface tensionwim increase in size of tube will________________?
- A. increase B. remain unaffected C. may increase or decrease depending on the characteristics of liquid D. decrease E. unpredictable...
- Pitot tube is used for measurement of_________________?
- A. pressure B. flow C. velocity D. dsscharge E. viscosity...
- The flow in which the particles of a fluid attain such velocities that vary from point to point in magnitude and direction as well as from instant to instant, is known as__________________?
- A. one dimensional flow B. uniform flow C. steady flow D. turbulent flow E. streamline flow...
- An odd shaped body weighing 7.5 kg and occupying 0.01 m3 volume will be completely submerged in a fluid having specific gravity of__________________?
- A. 1 B. 1.2 C. 0.8 D. 0.75 E. 1.25...