E. surface tension
- The conditions for the stable equilibrium of a floating body are___________________?
- A. the meta-center should lie above the center of gravity B. the center of buoyancy and the center of gravity must lie on the same vertical line C. a righting couple should be formed D. all the above are correct E. none of the above is correct...
- Operation of McLeod gauge used for low pressure measurement is based on the principle of_________________?
- A. gas law B. Boyle’s law C. Charle’s law D. Pascal’s law E. McLeod’s law...
- Pitot tube is used for measurement of_________________?
- A. pressure B. flow C. velocity D. dsscharge E. viscosity...
- For a floating body to be in stable equilibrium, its metacentre should be___________________?
- A. below the center of gravity B. below the center of buoyancy C. above the center of buoyancy D. between e.g. and center of pressure E. above the center of gravity...
- Choose the correct relationship ?
- A. specific gravity = gravity x density B. dynamicviscosity = kinematicviscosity x density C. gravity = specific gravity x density D. kinematicviscosity = dynamicviscosity x density E. hydrostaticforce = surface tension x gravity...