- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Fluid Mechanics 02/12/2021
A. The horizontal component of the hydro-static force on any surface is equal to the normal force on the vertical projection of the surface
B. The horizontal component acts through the center of pressure for the vertical projection
C. The vertical component of the hydrostatic force on any surface is equal to the weight of the volume of the liquid above the area
D. he vertical component passes through the center of pressure of the volume
E. Center of pressure acts at a greater depth than center of gravity
- A balloon lifting in air follows the following principle_____________________?
- A. law of gravitation B. Archimedes principle C. principle of buoyancy D. all of the above E. continuity equation...
- Dynamic viscosity of most of the liquids with rise in temperature__________________?
- A. increases B. decreases A. remains unaffected D. unpredictable E. none of the above...
- The velocity of jet of water travelling out of opening in a tank filled with water is proportional to_________________?
- A. head of water (h) B. h2 C. V/T D. h2 E. h3/1...
- The centre of gravity of the volume of the liquid displaced by an immersed body is called ___________________?
- A. centre of gravity B. centre of pressure C. metacentre D. centre of buoyancy E. centroid...
- Free surface of a liquid tends to contract to the smallest possible area due to force of_______________?
- A. surface tension B. viscosity C. friction D. cohesion E. adhesion...
Leave a Reply