A. above it
B. below it
C. at same point
D. above or below depending on area of body
E. none of the above
- Property of a fluid by which molecules of different kinds of fluids are attracted to each other is called________________?
- A. adhesion B. cohesion C. viscosity D. compressibility E. surface tension...
- Specific weight of water in S.I. units is equal to ________________?
- A. 1000 N/m3 B. 10000 N/m3 C. 9.81 xlO3 N/m3 D. 9.81 xlO6N/m3 E. 9.81 N/m3...
- The center of pressure of a surface subjected to fluid pressure is the point_______________?
- A. on the surface at which resultant pres-sure acts B. on the surface at which gravitational force acis C. at which all hydraulic forces meet D. similar to metacentre E. where pressure equivalent to hydraulic thrust will act...
- Two dimensional flow occurs when________________?
- A. the direction and magnitude of the velocity at all points are identical B. the velocity of successive fluid particles, at any point, is the same at successive periods of time C. the magnitude and direction of the velocity do not change from point to point in the fluid D. the fluid particles move in … Two dimensional flow occurs when________________?Read More...
- The difference of pressure between the inside and outside of a liquid drop is _______________?
- A. p = Txr B. p = T/r C. p = T/2r D. p = 2T/r E. none of the above...