A. kg m
D. watt hours
E. kg m x (m/sec)2
- In ideal machines__________________?
- A. mechanical advantage is greater than velocity ratio B. mechanical advantage is equal to velocity ratio C. mechanical advantage is less than velocity ratio D. mechanical advantage is unity E. none of the above...
- If n = number of members andy = number of joints, then for a perfect frame, n =_________________?
- A. j-2 B. 2j-l C. 2/-3 D. 3/-2 E. 2/ -4...
- According to principle of moments__________________?
- A. if a system of coplanar forces is in equilibrium, then their algebraic sum is zero B. if a system of coplanar forces is in equilibrium, then the algebraic sum of their moments about any point in their plane is zero C. the algebraic sum of the moments of any two forces about any point … According to principle of moments__________________?Read More...
- The center of gravity of a uniform lamina lies at____________________?
- A. the center of heavy portion B. the bottom surface C. the mid point of its axis D. all of the above E. none of the above...
- In detennining stresses in frames by methods of sections, the frame is divided into two parts by an imaginary section drawn in such a way as not to cut more than____________________?
- A. two members with unknown forces of the frame B. three members with unknown forces of the frame C. four members with unknown forces of the frame D. three members with known forces of the frame E. four members with two known forces...