A. 18 : 5
B. 7 : 16
C. 5 : 14
D. None of these
Let the length and the breadth of the rectangle be l cm and b cm respectively. Let the side of the square be a cm.
a2 = 4096 = 212
a = (212)1/2 = 26 = 64
L = 2a and b = a – 24
b : l = a – 24 : 2a = 40 : 128 = 5 : 16
- The circumferences of two circles are 264 meters and 352 meters. Find the difference between the areas of the larger and the smaller circles.
- A. 4192 sq m B. 4304 sq m C. 4312 sq m D. 4360 sq m...
- The parameter of a square is equal to the perimeter of a rectangle of length 16 cm and breadth 14 cm. Find the circumference of a semicircle whose diameter is equal to the side of the square. (Round off your answer to two decimal places)?
- A. 23.57 cm B. 47.14 cm C. 84.92 cm D. 94.94 cm...
- There are two circles of different radii. The area of a square is 196 sq.cm, whose side is half the radius of the larger circle. The radius of the smaller circle is three-seventh that of the larger circle. What is the circumference of the smaller circle ?
- A. 12 π cm B. 16 π cm C. 24 π cm D. 32 π cm...
- The radius of a wheel is 22.4 cm. What is the distance covered by the wheel in making 500 resolutions.
- A. 252 m B. 704 m C. 352 m D. 808 m...