- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Daughters of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ:
1. Hazrat Zainab was eldest of the daughters of the Holy Prophet (PBUH). She married with Abual Bin Aas Bin Rabbi.
2. Hazrat Ruqayah was married with Hazrat Usman bin Affan. However, she died in the life of Holy Prophet (peace be upon him).
3. Hazrat Umme Kalsoom was the third daughter of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) who was married with Hazrat Usman bin Affan after the death of Hazrat Ruqayah. Hazrat Usman has the honour of marrying two daughters of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and that is why he is known as Zunnoorain (a man with two noors [lights]).
4. Hazrat Fatima was the youngest and most beloved daughter of the Holy Prophet (peace be upon Him). As mentioned earlier, it was Hazrat Fatima from whom the clan of Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) continued and all the decedents of Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) are from Hazrat Fatima.
- Torat means _____________?
- A. Law B. Sign C. Peace D. Good news...
- Hazrat Umar (R.A) was born in
- A.583 B.537 C.473 D.None of these ...
- who is called ” Sayed-ul-Muhadiseen” ?
- A. Imam...
- The marriage between Hazrat Hafsa (RA) and Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) took place in________?
- A. 1 A.H B. 2 A.H C. 3 A.H D. 4 A.H...
- Examples of Ijma as a slurp of Islamic Law?
- A. Azan for Juma prayer B. Compilation of Holy Quran C. Traweeh prayer D. All of above...
Leave a Reply