- Two angels are appointed on each person. One of them maintains the good deeds and the other one records evil deeds. These two angels are named as?
- A. Kiraman katibeen (AS) B. Farishtain C. Mankar and nakeer (AS) D. None of them...
- Current Hijri Year is _________?
- A. 1439 AH B. 1440 AH C. 1441 AH D. 1442 AH...
- Name the first person who declared his conversion to Islam emphatically?
- A. Hazrat Umar (RA) B. Hazrat Ali (RA) C. Hazrat Usman (RA) D. Hazrat Abu Bakar (RA)...
- The smallest animal mentioned in Holy Qur’an is _____________.
- A. Ant B. Mosquito￼ C. Spider D. Fly...
- Hazrat Yaqub (A.S) met with Holy Prophet (SAW) on the ________ heaven?
- A. 1st B. 2nd C. 3rd D. 4th E. 7th...