A. China & Japan
B. China & Taiwan
C. Japan & Korea
D. Japan & Russia
Sakhalin was claimed by both Russia and Japan over the course of the 19th and 20th centuries. These disputes sometimes involved military conflict and divisions of the island between the two powers. In 1875, Japan ceded its claims to Russia in exchange for the northern Kuril Islands.
- ___________ is called Father of Comedy.
- A. Gibbon B. Bancroft C. Shaw D. Aristophanes E. Herodotus...
- World Senior Citizen Day is celebrated on___________?
- A. August 23 B. August 22 C. August 21 D. August 20...
- When in New York, UNO head quarter complex is completed?
- A. 1950 B. 1952 C. 1955 D. 1956...
- China unveils world’s first AI male news anchor is ___________?
- A. Chen Man B. Qiu Hao C. Li Qiang D. Feng Disung...
- What is the name of the tropical cyclones in the China Sea?
- A. Hurricanes B. Tornado C. Typhoon D. Twister...