A. South Pole
The hot planet, “Venus” is called as the “Evening star” due to its appearance to the “naked eye” at the evening. It can be easily “seen” in the “naked eye” in the evening sky after the sun sets in the west direction. That’s why we are saying it rises in the west. This is also referred as “Morning star” when it changes its orbital position and it looks even brighter in the morning than in the evening.
The reason why it is visible to the people residing on the earth is that it is so closer to the earth than any other planets in the solar system. As Venus is nearer to sun, it is the brightest one and can be viewed from the earth.
- which of these plants open its mouth when insect sit on its lid?
- A. Sunflower B. Pitcher plant C. Brassica Plant D. None of these...
- In the manufacture of banaspati ghee the gas used is __________?
- A. Helium B. Hydrogen C. Oxygen D. Nitrogen...
- Rainfall related to mountains is:
- A. Orographic rainfall B. Normal rainfall C. Monsoon rains D. Cyclonic rainfall...
- Who discovered the Gamma Rays?
- A. Alfred Marshall B. Paul Villard C. Bohar D. Jabar bin Hayan...
- HIV virus causes___________?
- A. Hepatitis A B. Hepatitis B C. TB D. AIDS...