A. South Pole
The hot planet, “Venus” is called as the “Evening star” due to its appearance to the “naked eye” at the evening. It can be easily “seen” in the “naked eye” in the evening sky after the sun sets in the west direction. That’s why we are saying it rises in the west. This is also referred as “Morning star” when it changes its orbital position and it looks even brighter in the morning than in the evening.
The reason why it is visible to the people residing on the earth is that it is so closer to the earth than any other planets in the solar system. As Venus is nearer to sun, it is the brightest one and can be viewed from the earth.
- 2017 Nobel Prize Currently Awarded in Physics is for_________________?
- A. Far Observation of Gravitational Waves B. Far Observation of Gravitational Weight C. First Observation of Gravitational Waves D. Far Objectivity of Gravitational Waves...
- Afternoon rains in the equatorial region are the result of influences _______?
- A. Land Breeze B. Monsoon C. Frontal D. Convectional...
- Glucose syrup is made from__________?
- A. oat B. wheat C. maize D. rice...
- Which Planet is Called Great Red Spot?
- A. Neptune B. Mars C. Jupiter D. Mercury...
- A bird that can fly backwards?
- A. Bat B. Humming Bird C. Crimson Sun Bird D. Cardinal Bird...