A. Turkey and Iraq
B. Iran and Armenia
D. All of these
Kurds are an Iranian ethnic group native to a mountainous region of Western Asia known as Kurdistan, which spans southeastern Turkey, northwestern Iran, northern Iraq, and northern Syria. There are also exclaves of Kurds in central Anatolia and Khorasan.
- The World Diabetes Day is observed every year across the world on____________?
- A. 14 October B. 14 November C. 16 November D. 15 November...
- 2019 Cricket world cup will be held in ______?
- A. India B. England C. Srilanka D. South Africa...
- How many Pakistanis are currently included in British Parliament?
- A. 10 B. 12 C. 14 D. 16...
- What is the name of world oldest Skydiver?
- A. Irene O’Shea B. Ainy C. Jimmy D. Angela...
- When (FATF) was established by the G-7 Summit that was held in Paris?
- A. 1981 B. 1989 C. 1991 D. 1995...