The Karakoram Highway known by its initials KKH, also known as N-35 or National Highway 35 or the China-Pakistan Friendship Highway) is a 1,300-kilometre (810 mi) national highway which extends from Hasan Abdal in the Punjab province of Pakistan to the Khunjerab Pass in Gilgit-Baltistan, where it crosses into China and becomes China National Highway 314.
- Who played role of Quaid-e-Azam in film “Jinnah” which was released 7 November 1998?
- A. Micky arther B. Christopher Lee C. Shashi Kapoor D. Jamil Dehalvi...
- The river Indus flows from which city?
- A. Gilgit B. Tibat C. peshawer D. kabul...
- Which city of Pakistan once known as “City of Maple Trees”?
- A. Lahore B. Abbottabad C. Hyderabad D. Multan...
- Which American Ambassador died along with President Zia-ul-Haq in plane crash 1988 ?
- A. Tom Simon B. Robert Milam C. Arnold Palmer D. Arnold Raphael...
- The book Gabriel’s wing is written by__________?
- A. Sir Syed Ahmad Khan B. William Shakespeare C. Keats D. Allama Iqbal...